(dis) trust

posted on: 8.05.2019

do the work they say

it'll lead you to what you want

manifesting

affirming

a relationship built on trust

loving

healthy

happy

committed

"trust is choosing to make something important to you vulnerable to the actions of someone else"

so you put yourself out there

you meet people and you welcome them into your world

you practice vulnerability and you share things in your own time, no longer right away

you've learned from the past and you put your best foot forward

"distrust is when what i have shared with you that is important to me is not safe with you"

caught in the middle. do I trust him or do I walk away? does he meet my needs, is he sent from my higher power, is he healthy, loving, happy, committed, or is he sick and maladjusted and unwilling to do the work?

time is my teacher

patience, grace, tolerance, and acceptance are my goals

god grant me those, please.