wavy

posted on: 10.19.2018

feeling wavy

sad songs play on the radio in my mind

ebbs and flows of seasons changing

what would life be like with eternal sunshine?

the promise of warmth on my skin each day

something to work toward, a goal they say

today is wavy

clarity fighting with loneliness

curiosity fighting the urge to show up unannounced

do you think of me often? or am I the only one?

do you wonder, are you curious, are you happy, sad, lonely, fulfilled, oblivious?

are you still angry?

i hope you're happy or at least content

with who you are and what you do

wavy sometimes

but not a permanent state of being

kind to those in your life and those who go

in another life, i'd give you a firm handshake instead of a hug

and search your eyes for meaning

feeling really very wavy

twenty four hours, no more

a pause

serenity

find me, please