april 12, 2017

posted on: 10.20.2018

i just wanted to say i love you and that i miss you. and that you're my person. i'm not sure why i questioned it this past weekend, i think that whole topic threw me for a loop, your reaction, my reaction, the whole thing. but you are my person. you're very special to me. everything you do with me in mind is so kind and sincere. i love the way you think about me. and i love the way you love me. you're smart, sexy, funny, and treat me like a princess. i will forever be grateful for that and for finding you in my life.

i can also talk to you about anything. even if we don't agree on something, i still feel comfortable talking to you. and i love being transparent and open with you and having that sense of comfort and grounding that you provide. it's hard for me to relay just how important that is, and just how wonderful it feels with you. it's just another reason why you're my person. i can approach you with anything and i know we will communicate and you will hear me. it's a wonderful feeling, and something you do naturally.

this distance is not easy, but i know it's worth it. any time i see your face, it lights up my entire day and gives me new perspective. you're my person. and i can't wait to spend my life with you. i am so in love with you.